Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chillaxin'

Image taken from here.

Ahhh, yes, it's Sunday and today all is well in the Waffler universe. A memo was forwarded to all members of the Waffler household first thing this morning, it read : Today there will not be crying, bickering, sulking or temper tantrums. Today we will relax. Today we will play games. Today we shall enjoy the glorious spring weather. Today we will exist in a nauseating cloud of lurve. Please sign below that you are in agreement with all of the above terms and conditions. Mama Waffler.

So far, so good, although I don't think Petal signing her contract with a smiley face would hold up in court. Oh, and in case the connection between the above image and my words is as clear as mud, Le Artiste and I are learning to play chess together. I feel there is nothing worse then being taught a new game by an expert, let the novices bumble around in peace I say.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great image and I like your contract idea. I think if I proposed a contract like that to my little boy he would scrunch it up and run around the house with it whilst laughing hysterically like a crazy person. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what you're thinking.