Friday, October 2, 2009

A temporary break in transmission.

Hot on the heels of the kiddies return to school I have visitors arriving from interstate. Not the most perfect of timing but ce la vie. So I just thought I'd pop a little note on to say that the next week could be rather uneventful in my little blog space. I know you will all forgive me right ?

Anyhow, I'm just keeping it short and sweet as their arrival is imminent and I need to adjust my composure....spent the day running around scrubbing and dusting like a headless chicken with OCD ? Oh no, not I, my house is always this sparkly and neat and I have spent the day playing creative and educational games with the wee ones. Ha ha.

So if I don't get a chance the swing by over the next seven days, I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll look forward to catching up with you all again real soon.

3 comments:

  1. Have a good time with your visitors. I have to admit, I don't know what your talking about with the tidying ;) Actually, when we have visitors coming, my husband always looks a little scared because I go into "cleaning demon" mode, all the while muttering under my breath.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your blog break! I start to feel a bit twitchy if I stay away too long...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what you're thinking.