Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ken and the Epiphany : Part Two

Later that very same day....

"Well Howdy Partner. Just give me a second to get out of the splits."

" Come back when you can let go of the bed and stand on your own two feet Woody."

"Huh ?"

"Is this someones idea of a joke ? Alfred ?"


"That is a freaking bunny rabbit. I am losing my patience Alfred. Don't. Mess. With. The. Bat. Man"

"Hang on a minute. My bat senses are tingling Alfred...."

"You've got the gig kid. Lose the foil undies, the purse and the lush and come back tomorrow."

"Hurrah Babs, isn't this just the most fabulous thing ever ? It's even better then when I got front row tickets to see Pink."

Ah, yeah Ken, I'm just tickled pink for you. If I weren't legless already I'm sure I would barely be able to stand with the excitement.

To be continued.......

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what you're thinking.