Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The light....the light....

Have you ever noticed those bewildered people wondering around the shops in a zombie-like trance ? Today I was one of those people. The sun just seemed so darn sunny, there were little feathery creatures making noises in the trees and there were other humans, gads, was it all a vivid dream ?

What on earth could have caused this paralysing state of disassociation I hear you ask (well I think that's what you're asking, hard to make it out though all the static crackling, darn ESP). Was it lack of sleep ? A large rogue bowling ball conking me on the head as I ventured out for my morning latte ? A handful of sedatives slipped discreetly into the aforementioned latte ?

Well, no, surprisingly it was none of the above.

Today I was taken off-line. I know, here, would you like to borrow my brown paper bag ? Perhaps a nip of bandy ? I'd like to reassure you all that the matter is now well and truly back under control. I have wrangled the laptop back off The Coach (work from home, goodness me. Sure having an income is handy but at what cost, WHAT COST ?)

Anyway, I just thought I would share my pain with you all, because lets face it, if you're sitting here and reading this, you and I are cut from the same cloth. But guess what (please don't tell The Coach I'm saying this) it was actually kind of nice to get outside and mingle with the flu ridden masses in the mild winter weather, just for a little while. Now, let's log back in and see what I've missed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what you're thinking.